Classes in Mt Albert have now resumed and Covid restrictions eased
- Vaccine passes are no longer needed but encouraged as is the ‘Flu vaccine
- Mask wearing is encouraged but not mandatory
- Sharing of morning tea has resumed
Dance classes to keep seniors active and enjoying life!
Classes aimed at people 60 years and older who are able to attend unaided
We are approved for the Community Group Strength & Balance Programme as our classes meet all nine of the effectiveness criteria established by the Technical Advisory Group to reduce the falls in older people
MONDAYS: 10:00 – 11:00am in Mt Albert have started
THURSDAYS: 10:00 – 11:00am Classes in Henderson will start on 28 July
- Classes usually follow school terms
- Come 15 minutes early to enroll
- Wear clothes you can move in and soft shoes
- Bring a water bottle to keep hydrated
Monday classes 10:00am and also 11:15am for those interested in performing, at St Luke’s Church Hall, 704 New North Rd, Mt Albert, Auckland. Taught by Susan Jordan, email@example.com 849 5042 or 021 206 1835
Thursday classes 10:00am being arranged in Henderson, Auckland. Taught by Christina Houghton, firstname.lastname@example.org 814 9540 or 021 0223 7414
Remuera & New Lynn classes will now be called Time to Dance. Contact Sue MacRae for more information email@example.com
See Google Maps on Contact page
Classes are $10 with $7 for those CSC holders paid by the term.
SeniorsDANCE classes for health, fun and social enjoyment!
Classes are taught by professional dance teachers with easy-to-learn movement based on contemporary dance. Learn choreographed dances and sequences to inspirational music
* Builds balance and coordination
* Maintains joint mobility
* Strengthens muscles
* Enhances physical, mental and social well-being
* Improves memory and thinking processes.